MRK Law is uniquely equipped to help you handle every type of real estate transaction. No transaction is too large or too small for the team. We are happy to offer services in the following:
- Residential Purchase, Sale and Financing
- Private Lending
- Title Transfers, Applications for Survivorship
- Commercial Purchase, Sale and Financing
- Land development, including draft plan approval, assistance with meeting conditions, completion of registrations and builder unit sales
- Drafting Builder Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Condominium Law, including drafting of initial disclosure documents and advising condominium corporations on compliance matters
- Construction Financing
- Commercial Leasing
Our principal lawyer, Mina R. Khalil has developed a broad expertise in all aspects of real property law. Mina has acted for and advised individuals and businesses on real estate transactions worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Mina has drafted builder agreements of purchase and sale, and advised builders and developers on the development process. He provides a unique advantage to individual purchasers and sellers in real estate transactions due to his extensive knowledge of real estate law and real estate development. He knows the ins and outs of builder agreements and can often advise clients on potential pit falls to help them make well informed decisions. Given his extensive experience, Mina anticipates potential obstacles and is well equipped to handle problems that may arise because he's seen it all before. He has the experience and knowledge to resolve any issues in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a sophisticated real estate investor, clients always find Mina’s understanding of all aspects of the real estate transaction, and his in depth understanding of the financial and tax implications in particular, extremely beneficial.