MRK Law provides the following services to small businesses all over Ontario:
- Business Formations including Federal and Provincial Incorporations
- Business Name Registrations
- Shareholders' Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Commercial Leasing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Franchise Law
- General advice on Employment matters, Drafting and Negotiating Employment Contracts
MRK Law's principal lawyer, Mina R. Khalil, comes from a family of entrepreneurs and has unique insight into the goals and concerns of business owners. Given his extensive finance and accounting background, Mina can often advise on the tax and financial implications of each decision and, where necessary, can communicate seamlessly with your accountant to find optimal strategies to free up capital for you to build and grow your business.
MRK Law has developed into the go to firm for small businesses. The firm have advised clients in the following industries:
- Health care providers, including retail pharmacy, dental, medical, chiropractic, physiotherapy, and massage therapy practices.
- Day care and child care service providers.
- Education and tutoring service providers.
- Real estate developers and builders, commercial real estate landlords.